Low Temperature Aerospace Grease
Semi-fluid low temperature aerospace greaseFind DistributorGet Datasheets
AEROSPEC 100 is trusted by Aerospace & Defence engineers across the world due to its performance and reliability. It is a lithium soap based semi-fluid low temperature aerospace grease containing a synthetic di-ester base oil. The high lubricity of this premium performance grease increases heat dissipation and reduces operating temperatures, therefore extending component life and improving reliability.
AEROSPEC 100 low temperature aerospace gesae is specifically designed for the lubrication of rotary actuators and compact high performance gear boxes operating at low temperatures.
Approved for use on:
- Airbus 319, 320, 321, 330, 340 and 380
- Dowty propeller hubs
- Bombardier Dash 8
Meets the requirements of:
- SAE AMS 3057
- ZF B831
- Developed from MIL-L-46000C
Features and benefits
- Low temperature aerospace grease
- Temperature range -56 to +120
- Exceptional corrosion resistance for all high strength steel and alloy gear components.
- Excellent shear stability and low oil bleed
- Outstanding low temperature performance
- Low viscosity, high lubricity formulation reduces fretting wear and stress pitting
- Ideal for aerospace rotary actuators and gearboxes
Premium Online Distributor
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.