General Airframe Grease
Universal low temperature general airframe grease.Find DistributorGet Datasheets
AEROSPEC 3052 general purpose airframe grease is a lithium complex grease containing a blend of synthetic base oils specifically developed for general airframe lubrication. It has been developed to provide exceptional lubrication at low temperatures for bearings, sliding mechanisms and general airframe components. AEROSPEC 3052 general purpose airframe grease has good stability in the presence of water, low water washout and provides excellent long term corrosion protection for high strength alloys.
Features and benefits
- General purpose airframe grease
- Temperature range -73°C to 120°C
- Exceptional corrosion resistance for all high strength steel and alloy gear components
- Excellent shear stability
- Outstanding low temperature performance
- Low viscosity, high lubricity formulation reduces fretting wear and stress pitting
Approvals and specifications
- AMS 09-06-002
- SAE AMS 3052
- Approved by Airbus for all general airframe applications
Premium Online Distributor
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.