Anti Slip Stair Tread
The simple way to improve the safety of stairwaysFind DistributorGet Datasheets
Modular PRO-TREAD™ is an interlocking modular anti-slip renovation stair tread system, consisting of a range of nosings, planks and chafer tail piece, designed to repair worn, dangerous stairways. The long lasting treads provide a safe, anti-slip surface for areas of heavy-duty pedestrian traffic.
The modular design of PRO-TREAD™ provides flexibility allowing it to be used for a wide variety of different applications. PRO-TREAD™ can be tailored to suit individual needs by using a range of standard sizes to create different goings for landings and spans.
Used on consistently across the UK from Europe’s busiest railway station Clapham Junction to Bristol Subway System and by customers such as Dairy Crest and Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
Features and benefits
- Made from 6063-T6 graded aluminium and an epoxy anti-slip infill
- Quick and simple to install ensuring minimal disruption
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Slip resistant surface in both wet and dry conditions
- Withstands high volumes of traffic
- Design life in excess of 15 years
- Impact resistant stair nosing giving product longevity
- Colour co-ordinated, DDA compliant, sightline and nosing for maximum visibility
- SRA compliant
- Can be installed over almost any material including concrete, metal, wood, tile, marble and stone
- Available in 4 colour combinations-yellow, grey, black & white
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.