Pedestrian Grade Anti-Slip Panels
Heavy duty pedestrian grade anti-slip panels and stair treads.Find DistributorGet Datasheets
ACME GRP safety flooring is a range of anti-slip panels and treads incorporating a near diamond graded wearing surface into a super tough reinforced composite.
Installation of ACME GRP anti-slip panels and stair treads significantly reduces the risk of slip accidents. They are specifically designed to provide a pedestrian grade anti-slip solution for surfaces such as wet or greasy floors, platforms, open mesh catwalks, loading bays and chequer-plate steps.
ACME GRP anti-slip panels and treads should be specified for the renovation of existing surfaces (overlay) and should not for unsupported areas (load bearing).
Features and benefits
- Chemical resistant resin with near diamond hard aggregate provides a durable anti-slip solution
- Quick and simple to install ensuring minimal disruption
- Design life of 10 years
- Corrosion and impact resistant
- Made-to-measure overlay panels and stair treads
- Colour co-ordinated, SRA/DDA compliant, sightline and nosing for maximum visibility
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 Quality controlled conditions
- Work platforms
- Open mesh catwalks
- Problem concrete surfaces
- Loading bays
Premium Online Distributor
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.