Pedestrian Grade Anti-Slip Panels
Heavy duty pedestrian grade anti-slip panels and stair treads.Find DistributorGet Datasheets
ACME GRP safety flooring is a range of anti-slip panels and treads incorporating a near diamond graded wearing surface into a super tough reinforced composite.
Installation of ACME GRP anti-slip panels and stair treads significantly reduces the risk of slip accidents. They are specifically designed to provide a pedestrian grade anti-slip solution for surfaces such as wet or greasy floors, platforms, open mesh catwalks, loading bays and chequer-plate steps.
ACME GRP anti-slip panels and treads should be specified for the renovation of existing surfaces (overlay) and should not for unsupported areas (load bearing).
Features and benefits
- Chemical resistant resin with near diamond hard aggregate provides a durable anti-slip solution
- Quick and simple to install ensuring minimal disruption
- Design life of 10 years
- Corrosion and impact resistant
- Made-to-measure overlay panels and stair treads
- Colour co-ordinated, SRA/DDA compliant, sightline and nosing for maximum visibility
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 Quality controlled conditions
- Work platforms
- Open mesh catwalks
- Problem concrete surfaces
- Loading bays
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.