At ROCOL, we’re making it even easier for manufacturing and processing teams to improve efficiency and reduce down-time across their production facilities by introducing our brand new online training.
Who is the ROCOL Online Training for?
ROCOL Online Training is designed for all operators and maintenance engineers involved in equipment maintenance – whether you’re new in the role, or a seasoned engineer wanting to refresh your knowledge!
What is ROCOL Online Training?
The Fundamentals of Autonomous Lubrication is our best practice lubrication training, developed over 30 years by our in-house experts. It comprises of five modules which provide detailed and well-structured training, covering:
- Chains, Open Gears & Airline Lubricators
- Lubricant Principles
- Introduction to NSF
Each module consists of a detailed training video and is accompanied by a short quiz. You can complete the whole course, or just one module depending on individual training needs. Once the training is completed, official certification will be sent to add to the employee’s CPD file.
What are the benefits of ROCOL Online Training?
- Simple to use and easily accessible – you just need an electronic device with internet access
- Convenient and flexible around your schedule – no need to sacrifice valuable production time
- Learn industry best practice – take advantage of our 130 years? experience for reliable results for your business
- Ensure you get the best performance from your machinery – correct lubrication reduces down-time and extends machine life
Interested in signing up?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 113 232 2700 to sign up or request further information.