- Share This Item
Low Temperature Aerospace Grease
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low temperature aerospace grease
- Temperature range -56 to +120°C
- Exceptional corrosion resistance for all high strength steel and alloy gear components
- Excellent shear stability and low oil bleed
- Low viscosity, high lubricity formulation reduces fretting wear and stress pitting
- Has an extremely low start up and running torques even at temperatures down to -56°C
AEROSPEC 100 is trusted by Aerospace & Defence engineers across the world due to its performance and reliability. It is a lithium soap based semi-fluid low temperature aerospace grease containing a synthetic di-ester base oil. The high lubricity of this premium performance grease increases heat dissipation and reduces operating temperatures, therefore extending component life and improving reliability.
AEROSPEC 100 low temperature aerospace grease is specifically designed for the lubrication of rotary actuators and compact high performance gear boxes operating at low temperatures.
Approved for use on Airbus 319, 320, 321, 330, 340 and 380 along with Dowty propeller hubs and the Bombardier Dash 8.
Meets the requirements of:
- SAE AMS 3057
- ZF B831
- Developed from MIL-L-46000C
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
1 related brochure
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly