- Share This Item
Anti Slip Stair Treads
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Made from 6063-T6 graded aluminium and an epoxy anti-slip infill
- Quick and simple to install ensuring minimal disruption
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Slip resistant surface in both wet and dry conditions
- Withstands high volumes of traffic
- Design life in excess of 15 years
- Impact resistant stair nosing giving product longevity
- Colour co-ordinated, DDA compliant, sightline and nosing for maximum visibility
- SRA compliant
- Can be installed over almost any material including concrete, metal, wood, tile, marble and stone
- Available in 4 colour combinations-yellow, grey, black & white
- Available in 150mm Nosing, 50mm Tread, 150mm Tread and 130mm Chamfer
Modular PRO-TREAD is an interlocking modular anti-slip renovation stair tread system, consisting of a range of nosings, planks and chafer tail piece, designed to repair worn, dangerous stairways. The long lasting treads provide a safe, anti-slip surface for areas of heavy-duty pedestrian traffic.
The modular design of PRO-TREAD panels provide flexibility allowing it to be used for a wide variety of different applications. PRO-TREAD can be tailored to suit individual needs by using a range of standard sizes to create different goings for landings and spans.
Used on consistently across the UK from Europe’s busiest railway station Clapham Junction to Bristol Subway System and by customers such as Dairy Crest and Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
- 150mm Nosing
- 50mm Tread
- 150mm Tread
- 30mm Chamfer
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
No datasheets found for this product
1 related brochure
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly