Multi-purpose, water resistant, extreme pressure (EP) bearing grease
• Very good temperature resistance – ranging from -30°C to +110°C (120°C for short periods).
• Excellent resistance to water, including salt water, ensuring components is protected even in submerged conditions.
• Calcium soap technology and EP additives provides good high load performance superior to standard soap thickened lubricants.
• Good resistance to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
• Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
• The tacky nature ensures it adheres strongly to the components to resist water wash-off and even tidal flow in salt water environments.
High performance, Extreme Pressure, water resistant bearing grease designed for the effective lubrication and protection of all types of ball, roller and plain bearings.
Ideal for applications subjected to damp, humid or wet conditions including submerged conditions.