BIOGEN WIRESHIELD is a biodegradable lubricant for wire ropes and umbilicals.
- Read our latest Case Studies from:
Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants are often quoted as having reduced performance capabilities when compared to traditional mineral oil lubricants. A No Compromise approach has been taken to the development of BIOGEN WIRESHIELD, leading to its performance capabilities being equal to or greater than mineral oil competitors.
In-house laboratory tests and extensive field trials with some of the largest wire rope and umbilical users and manufacturers in the world have repeatedly proven the quality of BIOGEN WIRESHIELD.
- Maximum penetration Ensuring protection at the cable core
- Excellent corrosion protection Preventing premature failure
- Extreme wash-off resistance Guaranteeing protection when wet
- High fling-off resistance Minimising slip hazards whilst providing long term protection
- Friction reduction Reducing abrasion and wear
- Simple & safe Non-hazardous to operator
- Biodegradable and low eco-toxicity Minimising environmental impact
- High level of pumpability Easy application with automatic lubricators
- High temperature stability Ensuring protection at high temperatures
- Stable in the presence of sea water Protection does not fail when exposed to sea water
- Low temperature capabilities Suitable for Arctic & Antarctic conditions
- High temperature stability Resistance at high temperature created by heave compression
- No sheen formula Will leave no traces of use
*High Performance Biodegradable Wire Rope Lubricant
Aerospace & Defence
Syncrolift® Lubrication Guide