Brite Mark 40
- Share This Item
Brite Mark 40
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Make permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off
- Heavy duty aluminium body with large paint capacity
- Ideal for color coding
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker
- Drying Time: 25 – 35 seconds
Dykem Brite Mark is a general purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping or losing its opacity. Dykem Brite Mark can be used to permanent identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
The Brite Mark 40 contains a large capacity of paint in a heavy duty aluminium barrel. The clip cap screws on for secure closure and ensures the marker will not roll off surfaces. The threaded barrel allows the marker to be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
No datasheets found for this product
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly