3H direct food contact, multifunctional, extreme pressure (EP) grease.
• Offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -10°C to +110°C.
• Cartridges have metal detectable plastic components (end caps) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
• Exhibits excellent EP performance with a 4-ball weld load of 355 kg.
• Good oxidation stability resulting in extended relubrication intervals and a reduction in lubricant usage.
• Ideal for use as a direct food contact release agent as well as a lubricant for seals.
A white, non-toxic lubricant designed for the effective lubrication and protection of seals, guides, bearings and blades particularly those operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments where direct food contact is inevitable.
Particularly suitable for seals, mincer plates, mixers and slicers where food contact cannot be avoided.
Manufactured under controlled conditions necessary for the production of a 3H full food contact lubricant.
A video demonstration of PUROL, an ISO 21469 certified multi-purpose grease for incidental food contact and an NSF 3H food processing release agent for direct food contact.
DETEX caps and actuators represent another important step in helping food and drink processors avoid costly downtime, product recalls and the risk of reputational damage.