Highly resistant silicone grease for long term lubrication
• Excellent wide temperature resistance – ranging from -40°C to +200°C and it can protect up to +220°C for short periods.
• Outstanding resistance to chemicals, oils and gases far superior to standard greases.
• Excellent resistance to water, including salt water, ensuring components are protected even in submerged conditions.
• SAPPHIRE Aqua-Sil is approved for use in both hot and cold potable (drinking) water.
• Suitable for use as a rubber lubricant for most rubbers (not suitable for silicone rubber).
• Commonly used for the assembly of rubber seals, tap washers and ‘o’ rings.
• Ideal lubricant for most types of plastics.
• Extremely long wet life reducing re-lubrication frequencies and in some cases can be used as a lifetime lubricant.
• High dielectric strength making it ideal for use as an electrical filling compound
Translucent, non-toxic grease that has been designed for the lubrication of seals, ‘O’ rings, slides, slow speed bearings and other similar light to medium duty applications.
Resistant to chemicals, oils and gases and can be used as an electrical filling compound.