Food grade, high performance, extreme pressure (EP) lubricant fortified with PTFE
• Excellent wide temperature range from -25°C to +280°C.
• Oxygen resistant, non-toxic lubricant with an extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
• Outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 620kg.
• Chemically inert, non-toxic lubricant with extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
• Exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
• No detrimental effect on rubbers, plastics or metals.
• Lubricates by ‘smear technology’ requiring a minimal amount during service.
• 700g cartridge has metal detectable plastic components (end caps) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
Oxygen Compatible NLGI No.2 perfluoropolyether based lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
Designed for use on anti-friction and plain bearings, small gears, slides, pins, valves, plungers, screws etc. particularly where a non-toxic, NSF H1 lubricant is required.
Extreme resistance against aggressive chemicals and strong oxidising agents make it a natural choice for all types of industries including food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries.
DETEX caps and actuators represent another important step in helping food and drink processors avoid costly downtime, product recalls and the risk of reputational damage.