- Share This Item
Temporary, Removable Spot and Survey Marking Paint
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Over 100% more paint than similar spot markers
- Patented clog-free spray through cap
- Non-irritant formula under the CLP regulation
- Not harmful to the environment
- Not harmful to aquatic life
- Removable with water and a stiff brush
- One pass system gives excellent, bright durable markings
- Extra tough 18Bar rated aerosol cans minimizes risk of puncture or failure in high temperatures
- Fast drying-touch dry in 5 minutes
- Colour coded range for identifying electric, gas, water, cables etc.
- Suitable for marking surfaces such as asphalt or tarmac, concrete, metals, timber, soil, grass sand and gravel, artificial and natural stone, brickwork and composites
- Ideal for pavement spot marking in areas where permanent paint lines do not want to be left after work has been completed
For further information and advice on recycling your spent aerosol cans, please visit http://www.bama.co.uk
TEMPORARY fusion removable spot and survey marking paints from ROCOL were developed over 12 months. After comprehensive research, extended field trials, working with our major corporate customers and the people that use spot marking paints every day we formulated this unique product for the market.
TEMPORARY fusion supports corporate purchasers’ social and environmental responsibilities, minimising Health and Safety risks for the user without compromising the trusted superior performance you would expect from a ROCOL product. Many of the features are unique when compared with other removable spot marking paints on the market.
Developed to be instantly removed once dry with water and a brush.
Will also fade naturally over a 2 – 3 month period.
Evaluated under EC Directive 1999/45/EC
Duration may vary due to surface conditions, weather, paint thickness and traffic levels. We recommend you test a small area before use.
- 750ml-White, General Marking
- 750ml-Yellow, General Marking
- 750ml-Blue, Water
- 750ml-Red, Electricity
- 750ml-Green, Cable
- 750ml-Grey, Telecommunications
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
1 related video
Temporary Fusion Product Demonstration
Temporary fusion is the solution for low traffic areas such as pavements, shorter term markings of around 2-3 months or where the markings need to be removed when the works are complete.
The formulation was developed to be durable enough to withstand vehicular traffic and heavy rain but easily removable with water and a stiff brush.
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
1 related brochure
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly