Heavy Duty Crane Boom Grease
• High load carrying capability
• Water resistance including salt water
• Light coloured grease for high visibility and ease of inspection.
• Highly adhesive
• Reduces Friction
• Prolongs maintenance intervals and relubrication frequencies
• Reduces downtime
• Extends equipment life
• Ensures smooth movement
• Provides excellent lubricity
Extreme heavy duty, versatile and highly adhesive grease formulated for telescopic crane booms.
Protects and lubricates booms in the wettest and most corrosive conditions.
Highly adhesive, high load grease which will prevent crane booms seizing under arduous conditions.
Ensures smooth movement between wear pads and boom sections.
This video is a short demonstration on how to use a standard grease gun.
This video is a demonstration of a standard four ball weld test. The test is deemed to be complete when the ball bearings have welded together under the heat generated by friction. The first test is completed with a general purpose maintenance grease and the second test uses a bearing lubricant from our FOODLUBE range.