Hard Water Stable Extreme Pressure Long Life Cutting Fluid
· Emulsion stability in all normal and hard water conditions.
· Extends tool life.
· Promotes good surface finish.
· Increases production rates.
· Suitable for medium/severe cutting applications.
· Suitable for use with most ferrous and nonferrous metals.
· Excellent residual corrosion protection.
· Long and predictable sump life.
· Inherently resistant to degradation.
· Low foaming.
· Rejects tramp oil.
· Ideal for individual and central cutting fluid systems.
· Pleasant and safe to use.
Extreme pressure medium duty soluble oil water mix cutting fluid, formulated to provide a long and predictable sump life in hard water conditions (above 250ppm).
Provides extra performance in medium/severe cutting operations on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The combination of extreme pressure performance and long sump life permits increased machining rates and true cost efficiency.
Do you use cutting fluids or grinding fluids? Do you face challenges in managing your cutting and grinding fluids day to day? Then watch this video and find out how ROCOL ULTRACARE can help you with cutting fluid management! Gain a detailed insight into the full service offering and listen to feedback from our client.
This is a demonstration of the reichert test which is used to show how the use of ROCOL Extreme Pressure(EP) additives can reduce wear.
With market-leading solutions for service workshops, tool rooms and maintenance departments, ROCOL manufacture a comprehensive range of innovative metalworking fluids, greases and oils all designed to meet customer needs in challenging operating conditions! Take a look in this short video!