Extreme pressure, long-life, high dilution, semi-synthetic fluid
• EP additive package providing medium to heavy duty machining performance
• Free from bactericide, silicone, chlorine, formaldehyde, nitrites and any animal derived materials
• Formulated for use on ferrous and non-ferrous materials, including aluminium
• High dilutions (up to 75:1) provides low in-sump costs
• Tolerant to tramp oil and low foaming
• Compatible with hard and soft water
• Excellent residual corrosion protection
• Inherently resistant to degradation
High performing semi-synthetic fluid formulated for use on a wide range of ferrous and nonferrous metals, including aluminium.
The extreme pressure additives provide medium to heavy duty machining capabilities providing excellent surface finish and promoting excellent tool life.
The versatility of ULTRACUT 370 EP enables the user to rationalise one fluid for both cutting and grinding operations.
When mixed with water, it forms a translucent blue micro-emulsion providing a clear view of the workpiece.
This is a demonstration of the reichert test which is used to show how the use of ROCOL Extreme Pressure(EP) additives can reduce wear.
With market-leading solutions for service workshops, tool rooms and maintenance departments, ROCOL manufacture a comprehensive range of innovative metalworking fluids, greases and oils all designed to meet customer needs in challenging operating conditions! Take a look in this short video!