High performance semi-fluid wire rope dressing
• Temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• Sufficiently fluid enough to penetrate through the strands to the core of the rope whilst being sufficiently greasy to resist fling off.
• Exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximising the service life of the rope.
• Highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• Provides a thin, non-tacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
Semi-fluid grease based on highly refined mineral oil and an organically modified clay thickener.
The unique blend of lubricating solids reduces the internal friction and wear often encountered in multi-strand wire ropes.
Highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use in salt water environments even under water.