High performance semi-fluid wire rope dressing grease providing excellent corrosion protection in multiple environments including saltwater and under water.
• Temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• Sufficiently fluid enough to penetrate through the strands to the core of the rope whilst being sufficiently greasy to resist fling off.
• Exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximising the service life of the rope.
• Highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• Provides a thin, non-tacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
Semi-fluid grease based on highly refined mineral oil and an organically modified clay thickener.
The unique blend of lubricating solids reduces the internal friction and wear often encountered in multi-strand wire ropes.
Highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use in salt water environments even under water.
Our experience and expertise in product development means our advanced technology keeps your equipment maintained to the highest standard to ensure production runs effectively and efficiently.