High performance de-watering lubricant for wire rope
• Temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• Excellent penetrating and de-watering properties making it ideal for use on wet ropes or ropes that are going into storage.
• Exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximizing the service life of the rope.
• Highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• Provides a thin, nontacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
Specially selected petroleum solvent added to the formulation provides both enhanced de-watering and penetration properties making the product particularly suitable for use on wet ropes.
Highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use even in salt water environments.