Silicone Aerospace Grease
Low temperature silicone aerospace grease.Find DistributorGet Datasheets
AEROSPEC 533 silicone aerospace grease is designed to be used in pneumatic systems widely found in ships and on aircraft. It is also used for guided weapons and automotive applications. Compatible with most plastics and rubbers (excluding silicone rubbers).
Features and benefits
- Silicone aerospace grease
- Temperature range -73°C to 150°C
- Outstanding low temperature performance
- Compatible with most rubbers and plastics
- Highly resistant to water washout
Approvals and Specifications
- DEF STAN 91-56/3
- JSD: XG-315
- NATO G-394
- Submarine Clearance: BR1326A
Premium Online Distributor
Order your ROCOL products across the globe today through one of our authorised distributors.
Need help with your ROCOL products? Check out our media section for tutorial videos.