- Share This Item
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents seizure, galling and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water, even when submerged
- Highly resistant to salt water environments
- Lead-free formulation
- Temperature range -50ºC to +1100ºC
- Coefficient of friction 0.15
ANTI-SEIZE Compound is a multi-purpose copper based anti-seize compound, reinforced with graphite and molybdenum disulphide to further enhance its performance. Ideal for use in high temperature environments such as furnaces and exhaust systems, as well as dockside and oil rig applications.
Also available as an aerosol, ANTI-SEIZE Spray.
Meets the requirements of:
- Naval Cat. No.: 0475-541-8659 (6 kg)
- RAF Ref. No.: 34D/301-6210 (85 kg); 34D/224-6794 (500 g)
- NATO Stock No.: 8030-99-301-6210 (85 kg); 8030-99-224-6794 (500g); 8030-99-541-8659 (6 kg)
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
3 related brochures
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly