Corrosion Preventative: Undersealing
• Temperature range: -35°C to +110°C.
• Heavy duty, waxy film for long term corrosion protection.
• Excellent corrosion protection outdoors for up to 2 years.
• Good de-watering properties.
• Exhibits good penetration.
• Can provide a light lubricating film in some applications.
• Ideal for outdoor corrosion protection of exposed metal parts.
• Does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
Military grade corrosion preventative for the preservation and corrosion inhibition of the interior surfaces of hollow sections of automotive and vehicle underbodies, certain artillery components bare metal and over certain paint systems.
Based on petroleum materials dispersed in hydrocarbon solvents.
Does not contain halogenated solvents.
Specification includes tests for freedom from corrosive effects, water displacing properties and resistance to solvent washing.