FOLIAC Rapid-Curing Pipe Sealant for Universal Applications
• Has an excellent temperature range from -50 °C to +150°C.
• Can resist pressures up to 1000 bar (14,500 psi).
• Suitable for use with natural gas and LPG pipework – conforms to EN751-1.
• Suitable for use by registered gas installers.
• Thread locking action – eliminates vibration induced loosening.
• NSF P1 listed and therefore acceptable for use in and around a food processing areas as a pipe sealant.
• WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved material for use in contact with drinking water.
• Replaces traditional paste/hemp combinations.
• Supplied in a convenient precision applicator which minimises waste, whilst its thixotropic nature reduces drips during application.