Perfluoropolyether based grease suitable for a wide range of applications
• Has an excellent wide temperature range from -20°C to +280°C.
• Is an oxygen resistant, non-toxic lubricant with an extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
• The product has an exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
• Has outstanding extreme pressure (EP) performance with a weld load of 620 kg.
• This product is designed primarily for extreme applications in aggressive environments, however, it is also used where a long life or a lubricated for life application exists.
Oxygen compatible lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
Used in gearboxes, anti-friction and plain bearings, or any sliding surface such as pins, valves, plungers, screws etc. Its resistance against aggressive chemicals and strong oxidising agents makes it a natural choice for use in the chemical, dry cleaning, food and related industries.
Extreme high load lubricant, for a wide range of aggressive environments, which will not have a detrimental effect on rubbers, plastics or metals.
This video is a short demonstration on how to use a standard grease gun.