Highly resistant silicone grease, with molybdenum disulphide, for long term lubrication
• Excellent wide temperature resistance – ranging from -40°C to +200°C and it can protect up to +220°C for short periods.
• Outstanding resistance to chemicals oils and gases far superior to standard greases.
• Excellent resistance to water, including salt water ensuring components are protected even in submerged conditions.
• SAPPHIRE Aqua-Sil Hi-Load is approved for use in both hot and cold potable (drinking) water.
• Suitable for use as a rubber lubricant for most rubbers (not suitable for silicone rubber).
• Extremely long wet life reducing re-lubrication frequencies and in some cases can be used as a lifetime lubricant.
• High dielectric strength making it ideal for use as an electrical filling compound.
Smooth, grey/black, silicone grease that has been designed for the lubrication of seals, ‘O’ rings, slides, slow speed bearings and other applications.
Resistant to chemicals, oils and gases and can be used as an electrical filling compound.
Good load carrying and is ideal for long term lubrication at extreme operating temperatures.
This video is a short demonstration on how to use a standard grease gun.
This video is a demonstration of a standard four ball weld test. The test is deemed to be complete when the ball bearings have welded together under the heat generated by friction. The first test is completed with a general purpose maintenance grease and the second test uses a bearing lubricant from our FOODLUBE range.
Our experience and expertise in product development means our advanced technology keeps your equipment maintained to the highest standard to ensure production runs effectively and efficiently! Find out why ROCOL is the performance you can trust for your industrial applications!