- Share This Item
High Pressure Pipe Sealant
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High Performance dark grey jointing compound for threads and flanges
• Provides excellent sealing for air, steam and water joints
• Hard setting but flexible compound
• High pressure sealing capability – up to 193 bar (2800 psi)
• Wide temperature range: -20°C to 600°C
STEAMSEAL is an excellent pipe sealant primarily used in plumbing and industrial application for pipes, flanges and face joints.
STEAMSEAL is a graphite & manganese compound, giving efficient sealing for ferrous pipework. It is hard-setting but flexible to resist vibration, thermal expansion and contraction of pipework.
Joints sealed with STEAMSEAL are easy to break and clean.
STEAMSEAL is compatible with foam forming leak testers such as ROCOL Leak Detector Spray
No reviews of this productWrite A Review
There are currently no Questions & Answers found for this productContact Us
1 related brochure
Interested in this product?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you
Submit A ReviewClose
Share via EmailClose
Your review will appear on the website soon
Someone will be in touch with you shortly
Your recipient will recieve their email shortly