Weapon cleaner lubricant
• Demonstrates a good temperature range of -40°C to +50°C.
• Provides excellent residue removal from barrels and breeches.
• Suitable for weapons above 20mm calibre.
• Provides good water displacing properties.
• Exhibits good lubrication and corrosion protection of intricate components.
• Does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
Used for the cleaning and preservation of the internal surfaces of barrels and breeches of ordnance of calibre over 20mm.
Based on synthetic hydrocarbon oil with a non-halogenated hydrocarbon solvent, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
Specification includes tests for water displacing properties, protection against corrosion, salt spray resistance, corrosion prevention, firing residue removal and elastomer compatibility.