Multi-purpose, water resistant, extreme pressure (EP) bearing grease which meets the following specifications:
JSD XG286, DEF STAN 91-34/4, NATO G-460.
NATO Stock Number 9150-99-224-8885
• Excellent resistance to water, including salt water, ensuring components is protected even in submerged conditions.
• The tacky nature ensures it adheres strongly to the components to resist water wash-off and even tidal flow in salt water environments.
• Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
• Good resistance to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
• Very good temperature resistance – ranging from -30°C to +110°C (120°C for short periods).
• Calcium soap technology and EP additives provides good high load performance superior to standard soap thickened lubricants.
XG286 – BG211 is designed for all types of ball, roller and plain bearings found in all types of damp, humid or wet industrial applications. It is ideal for high performance, water-resistant lubrication in marine, construction, agriculture, and water treatment industries. It excels in applications such as cranes, water pumps, scrapers, and rakes where bearings, pins, bushes, and slides are submerged or exposed to extreme wet conditions.
Please note that this product is available to purchase globally from our Official Distributor Silmid in multiple pack sizes.