- Jacking (Rack and Pinion or Hydraulic)
- Open Gears
- Slew Rings
- Skid Beams and Cantilevers
- Joints & Couplings
- Penstocks, Sluice Gates, Winding Gears on Locks and Water Treatment Facilities.
Both BIOGEN TUFLUBE and TUFLUBE Allweather are designed to provide extreme heavy duty performance in the wettest and most corrosive conditions. They are ideal for the protection of critical assets in all industries – particularly in marine and offshore environments – preventing downtime, reducing required manpower and ultimately saving money.
The greases are loaded with innovative features, creating the most advanced lubricant for all jacking and open gear applications:
- EXTREME pressure: unique additive package protects against metal wear
- EXTREME corrosion protection: physical and chemical protection against pitting and corrosion
- EXTREME adhesion: blend of hi-tac boosters ensures staying power and can even be applied when wet or submerged. TUFLUBE provides a tough, tenacious, self-repairing film which maintains a lubricant layer on the surface longer than conventional lubricants
- EXTREME temperatures: ideal for use in the hottest and coldest global climates
- EXTREME versatility: apply by hand or using automatic lubrication equipment.
BIOGEN TUFLUBE is perfect for use when strict environmental regulations must be adhered to without compromising performance, for example HOCNF in the North Sea, Vessel General Permit (VGP) in US Waters or on customer demand. BIOGEN is rated ‘E’, the highest classification level of the HOCNF system, and is therefore permitted for use in the North Sea. It is biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative, meeting the requirements of the 2013 VGP.
For more general use and when environmental regulations are of less concern, TUFLUBE Allweather is based on a traditional mineral oil formula and exhibits equally exceptional performance characteristics.
Both BIOGEN TUFLUBE and TUFLUBE Allweather can be purchased internationally from local stockists. For more information, please contact ROCOL, UK.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1132 32 2600