General purpose, semi-synthetic cutting and grinding fluid
• Multipurpose cutting and grinding fluid.
• Compatible with both hard and soft water.
• High dilutions providing low in sump costs.
• Suitable for use with most materials.
• Excellent residual corrosion protection.
• Inherently resistant to degradation.
• Tolerant to tramp oil.
• Low foaming.
• Pleasant and safe to use.
High dilution, semi-synthetic, general purpose, water mix cutting and grinding fluid formulated to give a long and predictable sump life with inherent resistance to degradation.
Formulated to provide optimum performance at high dilutions on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The versatility enables the user to rationalise to one fluid for both cutting and grinding operations.
Forms a translucent green micro-emulsion when mixed with water which provides a clear view of the workpiece.
Do you use cutting fluids or grinding fluids? Do you face challenges in managing your cutting and grinding fluids day to day? Then watch this video and find out how ROCOL ULTRACARE can help you with cutting fluid management! Gain a detailed insight into the full service offering and listen to feedback from our client.