General purpose, semi-synthetic cutting and grinding fluid
• Multipurpose cutting and grinding fluid.
• Compatible with both hard and soft water.
• High dilutions providing low in sump costs.
• Suitable for use with most materials.
• Excellent residual corrosion protection.
• Inherently resistant to degradation.
• Tolerant to tramp oil.
• Low foaming.
• Pleasant and safe to use.
High dilution, semi-synthetic, general purpose, water mix cutting and grinding fluid formulated to give a long and predictable sump life with inherent resistance to degradation.
Formulated to provide optimum performance at high dilutions on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The versatility enables the user to rationalise to one fluid for both cutting and grinding operations.
Forms a translucent green micro-emulsion when mixed with water which provides a clear view of the workpiece.
How can our Ultracare Service benefit you? Watch our brand new video and find out! Gain a detailed insight into the full service offering and listen to feedback from our client.